How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?
How they answered...
1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
4. Rottweiler: Make me.
5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
6. Lab: Oh Yeah! Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!
Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
8. Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
9. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
10. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!
11. Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
14. Malamute: Let the Border Collie do it. You can feed me while he’s busy.
12. Pointer: I see it, there it is, there it is, right there.....
15. Doberman Pinscher: While it’s dark, I’m going to sleep on the couch.
16. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
17. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
18. Irish Wolfhound: Can somebody else do it? I’ve got this hangover…
19. Basset Hound: Light bulbs don't really smell like anything, so please, just don't trip over me on your way over here to rub my belly.
20. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
The Cat's Answer: "Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is: How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"
All of which proves, once again, that while dogs have masters… cats have staff.
NuPathz.com – Your affordable source for self improvement and self help books & materials
Illuminating the path for personal motivation, growth and development
SUCCESS = TAKING THE STEPS TO DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO!