20 Tips for a Happier Life
1. Give people
more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you
say, "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight
8. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Don’t gossip.
13. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
16. Remember the three R's . . . Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
17. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
18. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
19. Be thankful for what you have.
20. Focus on the positives.
NuPathz.com – Your affordable source for self improvement and self help books & materials
Illuminating the path for personal motivation, growth and development
SUCCESS = TAKING THE STEPS TO DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO!