1. Dear God,
please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good
in there now.
2. Dear God, thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
3. Dear Mr. God, I wish you would not make it so easy for people to come apart. I had to have 3 stitches and a shot.
4. Dear God, if we come back as somebody
else, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton - because I hate her.
5. God, I read the bible. What does begat mean? Nobody will tell me.
6. Dear God, how did you know you were God? Who told you?
7. Dear God, is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his golf words in the house?
8. Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
9. Dear God, did you really mean, Do Unto Others As They Do Unto You? If you did then, I'm going to get even with my brother.
10. Dear God, I like the story about Chanukah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too.
11. Dear God, my Grandpa says you were around when he was a little boy. How far back do you go?
12. Dear God, do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't, who does?
13. Dear God, it's O. K. that you made different religions but don't you get mixed up sometimes?
14. Dear God, did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident?
15. Dear God, in bible times, did they really talk that fancy?
16. Dear God, what does it mean you are a jealous God? I thought you had everything you wanted.
17. Dear God, how come you did all those miracles in the old days and don't do any now?
18. Dear God, please send Dennis Clark to a different summer camp this year.
19. Dear God, maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they each had their own rooms. It works out OK with me and my brother.
20. Dear God, I keep waiting for spring, but it never did come yet. What's up? Don't forget.
21. Dear God, you don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways before I cross the street.
22. Dear God, my brother told me about how you are born but it just doesn't sound right. What do you say?
23. Dear God, if you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes.
24. Dear God, is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through the business?
25. Dear God, in Sunday School they told us what you do for a job. Who does it when you are on vacation?
26. Dear God, in school we read that Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday School they said you did it first. Did he steal your idea?
27. Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are already God.
28. Dear God, it is great the way you always get the stars in the right place. Why can't you do that with the moon?
29. Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really.
30. Dear God, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday night. That was really cool.
NuPathz.com – Your affordable source for self improvement and self help books & materials
Illuminating the path for personal motivation, growth and development
SUCCESS = TAKING THE STEPS TO DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO!