41 Ways to Say Someone is Dumb
And yeah, I honestly do understand that at any given time folks are doing as good as they feel they can do, however… there are times when their actions or words may give a strong indication that (at that particular time) they are:
1. A few clowns short of a circus.
2. A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
3. An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
4. Dumber than a box of hair.
5. A few peas short of a casserole.
6. Doesn't have all his cornflakes in one box.
7. The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead.
8. One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl.
9. One taco short of a combination plate.
10. A few feathers short of a whole duck.
11. The cheese slid off his cracker.
12. Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.
13. Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.
14. Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
15. Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
16. He fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down.
17. An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
18. As smart as bait.
19. Chimney's clogged.
20. Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
21. Doesn't know much but leads the league in nostril hair.
22. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
23. Forgot to pay his brain bill.
24. Her sewing machine's out of thread.
25. His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels.
26. His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
27. If he had another brain, it would be lonely.
28. Missing a few buttons on his remote control.
29. No grain in the silo.
30. Receiver is off the hook.
31. Several nuts short of a full pouch
32. Skylight leaks a little.
33. Slinky's kinked.
34. Surfing in
35. Too much yardage between the goal posts.
36. Big like ox, smart like tractor
37. A few sandwiches short of a picnic.
38. The porch light is on but nobody’s home.
39. Running with one wheel on the ice.
40. A few cards short of a full deck.
41. As smart as a box of rocks.
NuPathz.com – Your affordable source for self improvement and self help books & materials
Illuminating the path for personal motivation, growth and development
SUCCESS = TAKING THE STEPS TO DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO!