What Can I Do?
You mean to reduce our dependency on petroleum and help clean up our environment? Let’s see. I could suggest that you…
1. Start replacing those old incandescent light bulbs with the new compact fluorescents.
2. Turn off lights and electronic devices when they are really not needed.
3. Try to purchase the most energy efficient appliances.
4. Recycle as much as you possibly can.
5. Turn the thermostat up 3 degrees in from your normal setting in summer – and down 3 degrees in winter.
6. Add insulation to your home if needed and seal up all the cracks and gaps around the windows and doors.
7. Purchase more “green” products.
8. Keep your vehicles “tuned up” and be sure the tires are properly inflated.
9. Drive slower.
10. Make fewer trips in your vehicle. Plan to accomplish more on a single drive.
11. Use alternative methods of transportation whenever possible.
13. Trade off the gas guzzlers for something more fuel efficient. Consider purchasing a hybrid vehicle.
Honestly though, it would be so much easier for me to just refer you to the following web sites. I think I’ll do that instead.
NuPathz.com – Your affordable source for self improvement and self help books & materials
Illuminating the path for personal motivation, growth and development
SUCCESS = TAKING THE STEPS TO DO THE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO!